viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Why am I creating this Blog?



I have created this blog as an assignment of the subject: "Aplicaciones de Informática Educativa a la Enseñanza de Inglés" lectured by Lic. Paula Ledesma and to give my students the possibility to practice the past, present and future tenses using and having fun with different web 2.0 tools. They can ask me every question that they may have and I will answer them!
In order to the correction of the assignment, I am going to take into account the clarity of your work, that is to say the choice of words,sentence structures; the grammar; and if you understand what you must do or not. You are going to expose your work on November the 11th, 13th and 18th
Good luck!I hope you will have fun!

Jessica Esnaola

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario